In 1984, the owner of Décor Fashion was among a few others to pioneer a line of business, which in subsequent decades bloomed into a multibillion rupees industry. Besides substantial revenue generation, this life style branding activity absorbed hundreds of young fashion designers and thousands of skilled workers.
Décor Fashion started business with a small production facility and one company owned sales outlet of ladies garments in Lahore. A nexus of modern styling trends and traditional craftsmanship resulted into a high value addition and established Décor as a sought after brand of Event Apparels. A sustained growth thereafter has led us to a present production capacity of 30,000 dresses per annum being channeled six (06) company outlets.
Now in the awake of a highly competitive fashion market the company has added the most advanced computerized production facilities to harness creative imagination of our design team into a cherishable wearing reality. Looking forward to new horizons the company has also focused on export possibilities outreaching to UAE, UK, Central Asian and Indian fashion market. Whilst a sales outlet in Tashkent is progressing towards completion, the company has again pioneered to be incorporated in the name and style of “Décor Fashion Private Limited” in India with first outlet at Amritsar (Shop No.1 Trillium Mall, Tata Group Realty and Infrastructure). These activities endeavors are being envisioned to frogleap the company’s business to a multinational exposure.
- Supply chain management, designing, production, brand management and product outletting.
- Nationwide & International Presence.
– Prospects & Outlook:
- Finding new ways of product development through innovative amalgamation of modernity & Cultural traditions of dressing in domestic as well as in overseas market.
– Social Responsibility Efforts:
- Organized efforts of skill development of the work force.
- Energy auditing & conservation.
– Association & Participation:
- Member of LCCI
- Member of Pakistan Fashion Design Council
- Life member of SAARC (CCI)
- Member of D-8 FPCCI.
- Dubai Shopping Festivals, UAE.
- Dhaka International Trade Fair organized by EPB.
- Pakistan Single Country Exhibition, Bahrain organized by EPB.
- Pakistan Single Country Exhibition, India organized by FPCCI.
- SIMM Intermoda Fair, Spain organized by EPB.
- Motexha Fair, UAE organized by EPB.
- IITF, India organized by EPCCI.
- SAARC Trade Fair, India.
- Pakistan Single Country Exhibition, Khujand, Tajikistan organized by LCCI.
- Elite Fabric Show, London U.K. organized by EPB.